Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Flinch 2010 HD Showreel has landed!

.
.
.
At long last, I've completed the new HD show reel, and it looks pretty awesome I must say! This one took a LONG time to put together - not only was I working with an immense portfolio of work here, but almost everything pre-2008 had to be converted to HD format. 

Most of this stuff is from the last 4-5 years, but I had to include some of my favorite classics. Thanks to all of my great clients, creative people, animators & designers - who made this body of work possible, it's quite a walk through history.

 

Enjoy!



T

1 comment:

FrankenBarry said...

Amazing! But why did you guys kill that poor, little angel-squirrel?
I give it three thumbs up!... three thumbs?! Where the heck...?! Oh, $%!#!!... I better get that checked out!