Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Oh McCain - Director's Cut

.
.
.
Presenting the World Premiere of the extended Director's Cut of Oh McCain, the political piece we created for Lunatics and Liars.




This version was our original cut before being edited down to a 2-minute format. It features a little segment up front parodying McCain's penchant for napping (uh - I mean, "taking notes") during crucial moments. It also provides a setup for the last shot, which we didn't have in the released version.

Finally we have a quick little scene showing McBush "passing the cowboy crown" as it were.




BTW - We still don't have a winner on the War Mart Logo contest. If you can tell me what the War Mart Logo is a parody of, write me at blogga@flinch.com and you will win a free Flinch T-Shirt!!





Stay Tooned

T

2 comments:

FrankenBarry said...

Great cartoon, Tony! Funny stuff... a gag a second! Lots of gags in the cartoon, too! Vote early, vote often, vote for Flinch!

Larry Rains said...

Great stuff Tony! I didn't even know you had a blog bro. I've got a link to the Flinch Studio site on my blog already. I'll add a link to this also.

Looking forward to seeing more.