Saturday, November 29, 2008

Coming up for Air - in a new Studio!

.
.
Whew! It's been a while. Did you miss me?

Looking back about 30 pixels, I realize my last post was to announce the release of the Oh McCain Director's Cut (our first foray into political entertainment)... a lot has happened in the political world since then, in case you've been in a coma (or a cave - I'm looking at you, Osama).

I don't need to tell you we've got a new President...

I'm proud to have participated in the subversion of this year's election for a few cheap laughs, but more on that later.

I'll use the next few entries to lay out some tasty updates for the five or six people who read this blog. Tasty? Really? Yes.

So why the long lunch hour? Well for starters, Flinch Studio moved its offices from Florida to Georgia. Not really an excuse for a 4-month absence, but it's hopefully big enough news to distract you while I slip quietly back into my cubicle and pretend to have been working the whole time.

Flinch is now located in the basement of my childhood home just outside of Atlanta. Here's the view out my back window:

I'm sure you'll agree, it's much better than the view outside my old office window:


This is not a joke. That was my actual view. I have to look at these pix from time to time to remind myself why I moved so far away from year-round surfing. Access to great food and live music also helps to kill the pain. It's good to be back in my old stomping grounds!

Other than the move, it's been bitchness as usual. Plenty bizzy, plenty bitchy, plenty broke. The life of an animator. Lot's of really cool stuff to share though, including pictures. Lots of pictures, and animation too.

Stay 'tooned,

T

.
.
.

2 comments:

Nazario said...

Not bad. Now you're closer to the big guys. Who knows? You might even get a white christmas this year.

I'm so glad you're back to posting. I was beginning to think the blog was defunct just when I had started visiting it. Well,I wish you great success in ATL, and that your new location keeps inspiring you to make great animation as usual. Hopefully I'll get to see your beautiful lady neighbors somehow incorporated in a future piece. They look like a great squash and stretch exercise!

Flinch said...

Ha ha ha!! Thanks much for the kind words... now I can say 15% of my readership has positive things to say! Sorry to have been out of commission. I leave very little time for this... damn kids! I plan to keep this going a while, I have a fun and interesting project going on that I'm actually looking forward to documenting.

T