Monday, February 16, 2009

The Ballad of Bernie Madoff

.
.
.
We just completed a quickie job for Mark Cuban, bringing a little financial sector humor to his blog, "Blog Maverick". It's a cut-out head number, parodying the Free Credit Report.com ads (and using the original spots as a background plate).

This is my first time with "high finance humor" - I had to do a bit of research so I could write funny songs to go with the animation. My sorry voice appears prominently in the pieces.

It's set to make its world premiere on Cuban's blog... normally I would hold off on posting it here, but I'm pretty sure he won't mind that 5 or 6 people saw it before his readership did.

Here's the first one - it features supervillain Bernie Madoff bragging about this undertakings while settling in to his new job:



There's another one on the way.

T

1 comment:

Nazario said...

Wow, that man knows no prejudice. Everyone got screwed equally.

Great stuff! Not only was it entertaining, I also got to learn how a Ponzi Scheme works! Thanks to Flinch and Wikipedia. =D