Tuesday, February 17, 2009

More High Finance Humor

.
.
.
As promised, here's the other piece we did for Mark Cuban's blog, "Blog Maverick".

This one features the big boys of Government Financial Management, hitting the road in a heap of junk after being taken down a couple of pegs by an unruly economy.



This was was a little harder to write than the Madoff one - lots of research for a limited IQ numbnuts like me to get wrapped up in this stuff.

Very little of the research actually makes it into this piece (just a few key points - the title for example), I just have to really immerse myself in it before I can gain the perspective to write something that's (hopefully) funny. I also feel compelled to write something smart enough to keep Cuban's interest - the guy's a freakin' genius.

If you haven't spent time on any of Cuban's blogs, and you ever want to have a business of your own, GO.

http://blogmaverick.com
http://news.cnet.com/marc-cuban-blog - I highly recommend this one.

Much, much good business advice there, as well as some unique insight into the things we take for granted.

T

No comments: