Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Inspector McCloud Part 10: Music

.
.
.
Here's a little bitty taste of the score we are producing for Inspector McCloud. This piece will open the show.


Flinch music is almost always a family affair - Composer Will Jenkins, my brother in law, scores more than half of our projects, and my brother Steve steps in to co-write songs for our musical shorts. Sister Barbara often provides vocals, and of course, I fill in where needed.

This time around, we were joined by my talented brother Jerry, who provided the whistling cowboy you hear in this song. I tried to pull it off, but clearly I was not the one who inherited our Father's world renown lips. When Jerry's not blowing me away (what a delicious pun!) he's a senior editor for Georgia Trend magazine and a funny playwright.

Thanks to all my musical kin and the others talented musicians who have jumped into the mix - stay tooned for more hot numbers!

T

No comments: